getting into that self care lifestyle after a while of being too caught up in everything to take time for myself so recently ive been
-eating healthy tasty things
-exercising (mainly on the wii u bc it’s fun and other people join me)
-getting into a whole facial routine at nights (makeup removal/deep cleanser/toner/serum&oils)
-spending a lot of time being loved by my partner and being together
-buying lil gifts for myself
-getting all cozy and drinking tea and lighting fall scented candles because fall is the best season ever
There is a concept called body autonomy. Its generally considered a human right. Bodily autonomy means a person has control over who or what uses their body, for what, and for how long. Its why you can’t be forced to donate blood, tissue, or organs. Even if you are dead. Even if you’d save or improve 20 lives. It’s why someone can’t touch you, have sex with you, or use your body in any way without your continuous consent.
A fetus is using someone’s body parts. Therefore under bodily autonomy, it is there by permission, not by right. It needs a persons continuous consent. If they deny and withdraw their consent, the pregnant person has the right to remove them from that moment. A fetus is equal in this regard because if I need someone else’s body parts to live, they can also legally deny me their use.
By saying a fetus has a right to someone’s body parts until it’s born, despite the pregnant person’s wishes, you are doing two things.
1. Granting a fetus more rights to other people’s bodies than any born person.
2. Awarding a pregnant person less rights to their body than a corpse.
calming starter sentences
- "Its okay, I'm here."
- "I'm not going to leave you."
- "Everything is okay."
- "I'm going to protect you."
- "I believe in you."
- "Hear my heartbeat? Just focus on that."
- "You'll be alright, no one can hurt you now."
- "You're not going to lose me."
- "I love you."
- "I'll stay right here, okay?"
- "Just breathe."
- "I'm okay, you're okay, we're okay."
- "You're everything to me."
- "I don't care what they think, to me, you are perfect."
- "Do you want to talk about it?"
- "You don't have to be alone."